We understand how difficult it is to live with an itchy pet and how distressing it can be for them and for you because you wish you could do more to help them. Watching a loved on in distress is very upsetting, we have a specially formulated itchy skin shampoo for dogs to help relieve your pet and reduce the stress that this itching problem is having on your household.
Itching in dogs can be caused by a variety of things such as food and the products that you put on their skin. Changing to a good natural dog shampoo can be an excellent first step towards managing an itchy skin problem. Using a skin shampoo for dogs will be a great relief for your pet and will make you happier too because it is so upsetting to see a loved one in distress.
- Relive your pet from itching and reduce the stress in your home
- The active ingredients in itchy skin shampoo soothe itching and clams your pet
- This helps to restore a healthy pet and get rid of odours
- Natural anti fungal and anti bacterial ingredients
- We are proud that we can say our itchy skin shampoo are both natural and ethical which is why more more people are turning to Red Carpet Pets as their number one organic dog shampoo supplier.
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Deep cleans
- Encourages friendly bacteria and reduces bad bacteria
- Allergen reducing dog shampoo
- Dog Shampoo For Dogs With Allergies
- Nourishes and moisturises delicate or dry skin
- Best dog shampoo for sensitive skin
- Dog shampoo helps to stop itching
- Cruelty free
- Not tested on animals
- Nourishing and moisturising
- No Palm Oil
Directions: Rinse your pet with warm water, apply a small amount of itchy skin shampoo for dogs to the coat and rub to create a lavish, smooth lather avoiding the eyes, rinse off and towel dry. Prebiotic Pet Rescue Balm can be applied for extra care and protection.
Coconut Derived Cleanser
Prebiotic Prebiotic a useful ingredient in the skin shampoo for dogs helps to strengthen the friendly organisms present, the friendly bacteria can recover and grow faster than the harmful bacteria, even when the natural balance is disturbed, prebiotic helps to recover the friendly bacteria.
Oat Extract This has healing and tissue regenerating properties. it also has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties which are very comforting for sensitive or irritated pet skin.
Calendula This acts as a great anti-inflammatory. It addresses sore, inflamed and itchy skin conditions. It heals, soothes, and softens skin.
Organic Yarrow This is an astringent with healing, anti-inflammatory and soothing effects on the skin.
Chickweed Extract This soothes dry and sensitive pet skin. It relieves the itchiness or redness associated with skin irritations and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Chamomile Extract Has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties for relieving inflamed and itchy skin.
Oat Flour Extract Is anti-irritant, calming, cleansing and has moisturising properties, It’s unique process enhances the availability of beta-glucan, as well as enhances moisturising, cleansing and soothing activity. This is rich in essential liquids and essential fatty acids, it contains natural antioxidants
Bergamot Essential Oil Has a fresh, warm, slightly spicy-floral aroma, it is also reviving, calming, soothing, balancing, analgesic, antiseptic, deodorant, stimulant, tonic and carminative.
Rosemary Oil Helps promote Healthy Coats. Rosemary is great for your pets skin and coat. Rosemary has excellent skin and coat conditioning properties and is good for soothing skin irritations or hot spots your pet may be experiencing.